Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rice flour marsh mellow cake


Ingredients:
egg - 1
butter -1/2 stick
sugar
chocolate morsels - few
marsh mellows - few (may be around 12, small)
oil - 1/2 tsp
water - 1/4 tsp ( you will know why ;-) )
baking powder - a pinch
rice flour - 4tbsp
cinnamon powder - a pinch

Method:
Beat the egg in a blender. Add water(!!), butter, sugar, chocolate morsels, marsh mellows, oil, baking powder, rice flour and cinnamon powder in the order mentioned blending after  adding each. Preheat the oven to 350F. Pour the blended mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 17 min.
It was yummy!

Note: My son wanted to cook by himself and started this recipe. He insisted he wanted to add water so I convinced him to use 1/4 tsp. When he said it was ready to be baked, I requested him and then added rice flour, baking powder and cinnamon powder. I ran out of all purpose flour and maida ( we were baking a lot these recent days), so I selected rice flour. :-) I baked it a little skeptical, but it turned out to be yummy. :-) My son named it 'marsh mellow candy', though it was soft!!
Try if you have the guts ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment